Monday, June 14, 2010

God is our GREAT PROVIDER!

So many, many times, in my life how the Lord save me from my financial problem!

Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.."

How i wish that this blog can be a blessing to you in a small or in a little way... be a source of encouragement to many people like you.

I have good news for you! i want you to know that God want to make you rich!, It's part of his package when he save you from the cross!

Do you know the word "PACKAGE"?!... its like when you win in the contest, like Pilipinas Got talent. "Pagkatapos mung manalo it is automatic that you have TOTAL PACKAGE! image package, personality package, financial package, security package" it's the same thing when JESUS WIN ON THE CROSS! It is a TOTAL PACKAGE! when you accepted him as your LORD and SAVIOR!,HE save, not only your soul, but also he save you from Poverty!He save you from that "lack!"

Psalms 34:7-11 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

This is the right time to stretch out your FAITH! Do not embrace that lack and that poverty in your life!

If you want God to move in your finances watch this....

No comments:

Post a Comment