Friday, June 25, 2010

Prayer That Can Move Mountains!

I'm fully convince that the right kind of PRAYER CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!

What mountain are you facing right now? What impossible situation are you facing right now?

I want you to know that GOD and PRAYER is the same! and the right kind of prayer can do anything what God can do!

The reason why a lot of christians are always defeated, its because they don't know the power of prayer and what prayer can do to change their situation in life!

This month of July my Blog is focus in Prayer not just simple prayer, but a prayer that can move mountain,and a prayer that brings results....

Just this week i receive a miracle from God, I'm planning to buy an iphone, so i pray and suddenly! somebody just give me a 16gb iphone.



"Take note i did not buy for it somebody,
just gave it to me."


My family, friends,and my co worker is my witness how the LORD answered all my prayer request...


Matthew 21:21-22
"21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

My next blog this July i will post the miracle money...
How the Lord answered the 250.000 cash that i need!

No comments:

Post a Comment