Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EXPECT GOD'S UNLIMITED FAVOR TODAY!

God wants you to succeed in every area of your life! And with His presence in your life, you can. His grace or unmerited favor can swing open doors of opportunities and place you at the right place at the right time for His blessings. Even if you lack the necessary qualifications, His unmerited favor can propel you forward.
everything that you touch can be blessed and enjoy good life and success through Jesus perfect sacrifice, you can lead an overcoming life as God’s beloved.Start it by Confessing God's favor in your life everyday,speak in faith, by thanking the Lord in advance for all that He has for you..There are so many people who don’t expect anything good in life. They don’t expect to get breaks, they don’t expect to get promoted, they don’t expect anything positive, but because of GOD'S UNLIMITED FAVOR to them God give them success!

It’s time for you to stop depending on your own efforts to succeed, and to start depending on Jesus and Jesus alone for every success. Start living out the dreams that God has birthed in your heart today!

I believe that GOD'S UNLIMITED FAVOR is available to all, and He is able to do an EXTRAORDINARY THING IN YOUR LIFE TODAY!

Prayer for Gods Favor everyday!

Father, thank you for making me righteous and accepted through the Blood of Jesus. Because of that, I am blessed and highly favored by You. I am the object of Your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield, and the first thing that people come into contact with is my favor shield.

Thank You that I have favor with You and man today. All day long, people go out of their way to bless me and to help me. I have favor with everyone that I deal with and come into contact with today. Doors that were once closed are now opened for me. I receive preferential treatment, and I have special privileges. I am God's favored child.

No good thing will He withhold from me. Because of God's favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and an increase of assets -- especially in real estate and an expansion of territory.

Because I am highly favored by God, I experience great victories, supernatural turnarounds and miraculous breakthroughs in the midst of great impossibilities. I receive recognition, prominence, and honor. Petitions are granted to me even by ungodly authorities. Policies, rules, regulations, and laws are changed and reversed on my behalf.

I win battles that I don't even have to fight, because God fights them for me. This is the day; the set time and the designated moment for me to experience the free favors of God that profusely and lavishly abound on my behalf.

...In Jesus' name -- Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment