Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trust God in times of trouble!

I really love to talk about trusting GOD, relying on him, defending on him, because for me having faith in God is a Big wealth, its a big deal to me,for me it is a major thing in life.In Proverbs 28:26 "He who trusts in himself is a fool. . ." My greatest fear in life is to walk in this world without GOD, Because for me life is hard without GOD,without his presence in my life. Exodus 33:12- Moses said to the LORD, "You have been telling me, 'Lead these people,' but you have not let me know whom you will send with me. You have said, 'I know you by name and you have found favor with me.' 13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people." 14 The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
Life is chaos,dry,hard,dark this is my view towards life without GOD.

But if you want to live a happy and satisfying life?, God said to Moses in Exodus 33:14 The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." walking with God is a place of rest, a place of Peace, a place of joy. May be you are rich, but you don't have rest,peace of mind, and joy.

"Jesus said, Come unto me all who are weary and burdened, I shall give you rest" (Matt: 11:28).

Do not focus on your bad circumstances,Do not focus on your financial shortage, Do not focus on your weakness,Do not focus on your nothingness!

But instead focus on God's Promises and God's Greatness!

I remember when Jesus sleeping on the boat during the middle of the storm. He said, “let us go to the other side.” But yet when things started looking bad enough, they started to doubt that would happen. The truth is, no matter how bad things looked, they really were no more insecure. They had God in the flesh on the boat with them! How could they really think that they wouldn’t make it?

Mark 4:35-41

On that day, when evening came, He said to them, “Let us go over to the other side.” Leaving the crowd, they took Him along with them in the boat, just as He was; and other boats were with Him. And there arose a fierce gale of wind, and the waves were breaking over the boat so much that the boat was already filling up. Jesus Himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” And He got up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Hush, be still.” And the wind died down and it became perfectly calm. And He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?” They became very much afraid and said to one another, “Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey Him?”

When they finally were freaking out enough, they woke him up and Jesus is so frustrated with their lack of faith, he told the storm to calm down. They just didn’t get it. They didn’t realize who Jesus was. They didn’t realize that it didn’t matter how bad it got, He was there with them.

It is no different for us today. We have the promise of God that He will never leave us, nor forsake us. It doesn’t matter how bad things look,when your trust is in God, you should be more secure and confident. When you learn and understand the power of trusting GOD?! I'll tell you, he will turn around your circumstances...all you have to do RIGHT NOW! is just one thing TRUST GOD!

"Lord Jesus i TRUST in YOU with all my Heart, and with all my Mind, if you find any doubt in my heart help me to increase my faith in YOU. In JESUS name AMEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment