Thursday, June 10, 2010

TOTAL RECOVERY

Do you need total recovery in your life? What is gone and destroyed can be totally restored to you! All of us have lost things—opportunities, money, properties,Business, relationships, family members that have walked away from God. God want to recover it more than you want to restore it.
(Joel 2:25-27)
25 “Then I will make up to you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten, The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
26 “You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; Then My people will never be put to shame.
27 “Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame.


I have two important message to you today in order for you to experience GOD'S TOTAL RECOVERY in your life!

One: "Hold on" to GOD'S WORD AND TOTALLY BELIEVE ON IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

(Joel 2:25-26) “Then I will make up to you for the years That the swarming locust has eaten, The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
26 “You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; Then My people will never be put to shame.


I believe that Gods Word is final and enough, and He is capable to do what He Promise! I don't care how worst situation you have right now, But for me one thing is sure, stable, and final, GOD'S WORD is enough to change your present situation TODAY! if you will believe and hold on to his word.

Two: "Recognize" that GOD IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING.

Joel 2:27 “Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; And My people will never be put to shame.

A)(“Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel")It is clear, in his word that HE want you to know, that HE is in the mist of your situation.

B)(And that I am the LORD your God, And there is no other; )GOD wants you to put your total dependence to him. Not to Anyone, Not to your LOAN, Not to your JOB, Not to your BANK ACCOUNT, Not even to your BUSINESS! BUT to put your TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON HIM.

C)(And My people will never be put to shame.)I believe that the main purpose of that TRAILS is not to put you in shame, but to GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD and to teach a lesson and to allow you to experience how loving and Gracious GOD HE IS!

Join me in Prayer.

Father God thank you so much,that i have GOD like YOU! You are everything to me,You are Great and Merciful GOD! and THERE IS NO OTHER GOD LIKE YOU! AMEN IN JESUS NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment